Through expert project management, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and laser technologies we repurposed a five-story structure by removing old tanks, heat exchangers, and piping. We then installed new tanks, heat exchangers, pumps, piping system, and instrumentation.
Our comprehensive retrofit solution included:
- Removal of more than 20,000 feet of piping
- Removal of old tanks and heat exchangers
- Removal of a 250,000-pound heat exchanger
- Installation of new tanks, heat exchangers, pumps, piping system, and instrumentation
- Installation of a central ventilation and heating system
The building is operated by an affiliate of the second largest producer and marketer of chemicals and related products in North America.