For this manufacturer, we determined load quantity and implemented mechanical equipment solutions for their injection blow molding process, including pumps, piping, a control system, and a chiller. The project was completed on time and under budget, and helped to increase production capacity.
The client wanted to upgrade a variety of mechanical elements to help improve their injection blow molding production process.
Our engineering experts determined load quantity, and our team performed a comprehensive scope of services including:
- Furnished and installed two 140-ton Quantech chillers
- Furnished and installed a plate and frame heat exchanger
- Furnished and installed two vertical inline pumps with variable frequency drives
- Ran over 600 feet of 10-inch stainless steel pipe with drops that fed the new injection molding machines
- Designed and installed a new ALC control system specific to the customer’s production line
This client is a leading manufacturer of moldings and tubes for the food, healthcare, and household markets.